|Terms and Conditions
In these conditions of sale:
a) The company means Cutting Edge
1. The company will make every effort to deliver on the
agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to
deliver then no liability, whether in damages or otherwise,
for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered shall be
assumed by the company.
2. Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access
free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the
company vehicles to the place of delivery.
3. The company will not accept any liability for damages to
property caused during delivery.
4. If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the
delivery address then additional costs may be incurred.
Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the
customers responsibility to inform the company if there may
be an access problem. In such cases that delivery,
in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the
company reserves the right to cancel the order. The
customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be
at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
3. Supply of Products
Products are sold under the express understanding that:
1. Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail
or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act
1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The
Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as
amended by S1689 2005. Any customers contacting in the
course of their business are excluded from consumer
protection legislation and are contacting with the company
on a business to business basis.
2. The customer is fully aware that firewood and logs are
natural products. We cannot guarantee that the appearance
and/or colours of products shown in or on our
site/advertising exactly reproduce the appearance and/or
colours of the physical products themselves. Natural
products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted
3. The customer fully understands that firewood is a
perishable product, which must be properly stored with no
risk of water damage before use.
4. The company require any complaint to be made in writing
by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery.
If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it
must be returned to the company within 7 days after the
complaint has be logged. A refund will then be made for the
original purchase price less the cost of
delivery and return fee.
5. All prices quoted by the company for the sale of firewood
are subject to change.
6. Customers are required to pay the invoice total in full
before delivery or on account as agreed.
7. Prices quoted are all-inclusive unless otherwise stated.
8. All firewood (however delivered) shall be at the
customers risk from the time of collection (if so collected)
or from the time of delivery. After such time the company
shall be under no liability for loss or damage or
deterioration of the
firewood from any cause arising.
4. Order amendments
Any order amendments must be made before goods are
despatched, we are unable to amend orders after despatch.
5. Cancellation/Returns Policy
1. The customer has the right to cancel any product or
services providing that any cancellation is made within 48
hours of the date of the order being placed / delivered.
Call 01327 702038 or Mobile 07879 445202